When space is limited and the gear is demanding, a folding solar panel that packs a punch but keeps the burden low is critical. Designed for high in-put electronics like HD and SLR professional cameras, and with built in USB port for smaller, handheld electronics, the Explorer20 cranks a full 20watts to make sure you stay amped, take charge, and last forever
- Designed for professional electronics like HD-SLR cameras
- Optimized for mid-sized electronics like action sport cameras GPS navigators
- Perfect for USB based digital music players, portable game consoles and smart phones
- Dual output, both 12v & USB outlets on-board
- Compatible with rechargeable Brunton SyncTech enabled headlamps and task lights
- Integrates with Brunton power packs for even more off-the-grid performance
- 12 volts 1250mA, 5 volts 1000mA (USB)
- Link multiple units together for even more output
- Thin, lightweight and compact
- Folded dimensions 8.5×8.5x2in.
- Weight: 36 oz
- Independent panels maximize performance
Please contact us for refund if the item was misrepresented on the website.If the item arrived damaged or not as described, you may return it.If you received an item that was misrepresented, please send us an email right away. We will mediate the return for you and make your life easier
There are no reviews yet.