Digitalnerds blog is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. we never accept free products from manufacturers.Learn more.
Ideal for the cross country professional driver or RV enthusiast that needs all the conveniences of home in the vehicle. In addition it includes a 5V 2.1A USB output ideal for using and charging tablets, smart phones and many other USB powered devices. The unit also features a digital display that illustrates the vehicle’s battery voltage and device connected current consumption in Watts on a large LED display. The inverter incorporates all the protection circuitry for the unit and the device connected to it. Also, the inverter supports a remote on/off panel switch (sold separately) for an out of the way installation.
- 2500 Watts continuous power – 5000 Watts peak power.
- 3 grounded AC outlets – Powers up to three household appliances.
- 2.1A USB port – Charge mp3 players, smart phones, tablets and many other USB-powered devices.
- Volt/Watt meter – Keep track of power usage
- Pentagon Protection™ – 5 levels of protection against failures: thermal shutdown, reverse polarity protection, over voltage shutdown, low voltage shutdown and low voltage alarm.