Liquid Polish – 1.7oz. Bottle *Case of 24*
A diluted version of our original paste formula, this product is a high-performance cleaner and polish in a liquid form. Specially formulated to clean and polish with the ease and economy of a liquid, this concentrated formula goes three times farther than other liquids and leaves a brilliant shine in half the time.
Cleans & Polishes:
- Brass, Copper, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Bronze, Solid Gold, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Pewter and Factory Hot Gun Bluing.
- Tarnish, rust, water stains, heat discoloration, oxidation & fingerprints.
- Not suitable for: Electroplated Finishes.
How To Use:
1. Apply Flitz Liquid Polish with a dry cloth
2. DO NOT let dry
3. Buff with Flitz microfiber cloth, BüffBall, or dry towel
Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth.
Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant.
Firearms: Apply light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory gun bluing.
Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth.
Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth.
Aluminum, Mag Alloys, & Stainless: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth.
Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.
Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth.
Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth.