Digitalnerds blog is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. we never accept free products from manufacturers.Learn more.
A.Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Recharging Kit
- Power Your Laptop & Tablet On the Go. Easy to pack, light to carry and expandable to fit your charging needs. Charge lithium battery from wall, car, or sun
- Charge in 2-3 hours from wall, or 4-6 hours from car, or 5-10 hours from Nomad 13 Solar Panel
- Run times: laptops 1-3 hours, tablets 15+ hours
- Bolt-on inverter converts Sherpa 50 into a wall plug
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged
- Power your laptop and tablet with Goal Zero’s Sherpa 50 Solar Recharging Kit. It’s easy to pack, light to carry, and expandable to fit your charging needs. Charge the lithium battery power pack from the wall, the sun, or your car. A 110-volt bolt-on inverter is included to deliver AC power to laptops and more.The lithium ion batteries are included, and already installed in the Sherpa 50.
Specifications Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Recharging Kit
- Brand: Goal Zero
- Model: 11004
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 5.2 x 1.5 inches
Wall Charger (30W): 3 hours
Car Charger (30W): 3 hours
Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 6-12 Hours
Cell Type: Li-NMC
Peak Capacity: 58Wh (11V, 5200mAh)
Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
Fuses: 15A, user replaceable fuse
Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
LED (output): 100mW, white LED
USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 8A (100W max), regulated
laptop port (output, 7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, up to 5A (100W max), regulated
sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (100W max)
AC inverter US (output, sold seperately): 110V, up to 0.7 (75W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
AC inverter Int. (output, sold seperately): 220V, up to 0.35A (75W max), 50Hz, modified sine wave
charging port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-25V, up to 2A (30W max)
Weight: 1.2 lbs (544 g)
UV Coated to prevent scratching
Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25 in (11.4 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm)
Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
Warranty 6 months
User Guide: Download PDF- Sherpa 50
B.Goal Zero Nomad 13-Watt Foldable Solar Panel Details
The Nomad 13 Solar Panel from GoalZero is a portable and foldable solar panel that will directly charge small electronics like smart phones and GPS units, or GoalZero battery packs like the Sherpa 50. You can chain multiple Nomad 13’s together to increase wattage output for added versatility. The solar panel features a standard USB port to plug your device’s charging cable directly into. Use the 12VDC output, with included car/vehicle plug adapter, to charge electronics like satellite phones. The weather resistant Nomad 13 has loops to secure it to surfaces like tents for catching optimal sunlight, or back packs to catch a charge during a hike.
Use Nomad 13 Solor Panel with Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Recharging Kit to keep phones, cameras and tablets charged
- 13-watt solar capacity
- Power output USB
- Ideal for Sherpa 50, Yeti 150, Guardian 12V Charge Controller
- Cell type monocrystalline
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Yeti 150: 26-52 hours
Sherpa 50 v2: 8-16 hours
Guide 10 Plus: 3-5 hours
12V devices like GPS units or satellite phones: 1-4 hours
USB devices like MP3 players or smart phones: 1-4 hours
Rated Power: 13W
Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
Cell Type: Monocystalline
USB Port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 0.9A (13W max)
Mini Solar Port (2.5mm): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max)
Weight: 1.6 lbs (726 g)
Dimensions (folded): 10.5 x 9 x 1 in (26.7 x 23 x 2.5 cm)
Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
Warranty 12 months
User Guide: Download PDF – Nomad 13
Frequently Asked Questions about Goal Zero 11004 Sherpa 50 Silver Portable Recharger w Nomad 13 Solar Panel
What Can The Nomad 13 Solar Panel Charge?
The Nomad 13 will directly charge most USB and 12V devices. Most handheld USB devices, include: Cell phone, smart phone, GPS, MP3 player.
CAN I USE THE USB AND 12V PORTS TO CHARGE DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY?
Yes. The Nomad 13 will split the incoming solar power between the two ports to charge devices simultaneously. Some devices may not be compatible.
How much time it will take for the Nomad 13 Solar Panel to charge Goal Zero 11004 Sherpa 50 Silver Portable Recharger ?
Can i charge a outdoor camera from the sherpa 50?
Yes.You absolutely can.