Digitalnerds blog is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. we never accept free products from manufacturers.Learn more.
Main Features of Goal Zero Boulder/Extreme 30M Solar Panel:
- Collect 30 watts of power from the sun
- High impact plastic briefcase to protect solar panel
- UV treated and weather resistant to protect casing
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for greater comfort and grip
- Pop-out leg stands for optimal positioning and convenient set-up
- Store-away cable for simple organization
- What’s in the Box: 1 x Boulder 30 Solar Panel
WHAT CAN THE BOULDER 30 SOLAR PANEL CHARGE?
The Boulder 30 solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable recharger. The Boulder 30 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger.
DOES THE BOULDER 30 GIVE A FULL 30 WATTS?
This Solar panel delivers up to 30 Watts of power, but the angle of the panels and the cloud coverage can impact its performance. Avoid the shade. It will not work indoors.
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE BOULDER 30?
The Boulder 30 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger. For the amount of Watts it gives, it will be most effective with the Escape 150, Yeti 150, Yeti 400, Yeti 1250, or Sherpa 50.