PROwatt SW Sine Wave Inverter
PURE POWER. TRUE VALUE.
The PROwatt SW offers affordable, quality pure sine wave inverter solution for both recreational andcommercial applications. PROwatt SW provides the necessary current to startup demanding electrical loads. In addition to dual GFCI AC receptacles, the PROwatt SW Series include an innovative USB connection for providing power to most USB chargeable devices. The PROwatt SW Series offers many safety features not found in similar inverters. When equipped with a remote control, the PROwatt SW Series has the ability to provide automatic ignition lockout shutting down the inverter’s output when the vehicle’s ignition is not engaged.
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW Series makes it ideal for use in commercial truck, RV and marine applications. With True Sine-Wave output, the PROwatt SW Series can provide power for all types of electrical loads including, variable speed power tools, advanced electrical appliances, microwaves and much more. The PROwatt SW provides household AC power anywhere.
- 900W Continuous, 2000W Surge Capability
- Built-in digital display for DC volts and output power
- Built-in USB port
- Dual GFCI AC receptacles for safe operation
- Heavy duty terminals for trouble-free battery connection
- Available ON/OFF remote switch (with ignition lockout)
- Two year warranty
- Low voltage shutdown (10.5 Vdc)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 Vdc)
- Over voltage protection (15.5 Vdc)
- Over load shutdown
- Over temperature shutdown
- GFCI protection
- Continuous Power:900W
- Surge Capacity (Peak): 2000W
- DC Input: 12 Vdc (nominal)
- AC Output Frequency: 60 ± 0.5 Hz
- AC Output Voltage Range: 104 – 127 Vac
- USB Output: 5 V / 500 mA
- Output Waveform: True Sine Wave
- Optimum Efficiency: 90%
- No Load Current Draw: < 0.6 A
- Input Voltage Range: 10.5 – 15.5 Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F – 104°F (0°C – 40°C)
- AC Receptacle: Dual GFCI
- USB Receptacle: Single Port (Type A)
- DC Connection: Hardwire
- Recommended DC Fuse: 150 A
- Digital Display: DC voltage, AC output power & error codes
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 3.5″ x 8.7″ x 13.1″ (89 x 220 x 339mm)
- Weight: 7.2lb (3.3kg)
- Warranty: Two year
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.