Smoke Detector & Fire Alarm
General Purpose Smoke Detector & Fire Alarm for Boats & RVs
- Meets the requirement of NFPA 302 stating that “All vessels 26 feet or more in length with accommodation spaces intended for sleeping shall be equipped with a single station smoke alarm that is listed to UL217 RV for recreational vehicles…”
- Dimensions: 4.25″ Diameter, 1.75″ height
- Alarm 85db
- Listing: UL 217 RV
- Complies with U.S. Coast Guard Section 28.325(b) and Section 181.450 inclusive
- Uses the ionization principle of detection for detecting fast-flaming fires which consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly
- 9V battery operated (battery included); no wiring required for easy installation
- Low battery alarm features audible beeps to indicate a battery replacement is required
- Incorporates an internationally recognized horn signal for evacuation. During the alarm mode, the horn produces three short beeps followed by a two second pause and then repeats.
- Features a test button that is easily accessible on the cover of the alarm
- Recommended installation is to install one unit in each sleeping accommodation, salon, galley, engine/generator room, and electrical control room
Suitable for marine and recreational vehicle use
There are no reviews yet.